This new release of Classical Music Library includes new features and updates in addition to the new interface. Here are just a few of the functions you'll want to explore:
- Album Browse: Browse all classical works by album and find associated recordings.
- Updated Playlists: Individual items in a playlist can be annotated, and links to any item (whether available in our collection or on the Web) can easily be added.
- Content Sharing: Create, name, and annotate a personal playlist. Then choose to share it with other users at your institution, or with anyone who subscribes to Classical Music Library.
- Advanced Search: The improved Advanced Search allows you to limit results to recordings where the complete work is available.
- Google Checkout: If your institution has downloading enabled in Classical Music Library, you'll be amazed at how quick and easy it is to purchase your favorite classical tracks.
All other content and functionality has been migrated from the old interface, including user accounts, playlists, and course folders, which will now appear as shared playlists.
Although the new interface is live, all existing links and URLs will continue to point to the old interface through 2008. In January 2009 all customers will automatically be redirected to the new platform, but we encourage you to start exploring and get used to the new Classical Music Library.
You will not need to do anything during the customer migration (all bookmarks and static URLs will automatically be forwarded), but you can read our Transition Guide for more information.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new Classical Music Library is also free browse enabled. If you don't already have access, you can browse the collection for free at http://clmu.alexanderstreet.com.